Our Facts, Opinions, Analyses, or Predictions May Be Wrong
The content of the Site is offered for general information, discussion, and entertainment purposes only. Some of the content is unmoderated by the site and reflects the personal opinions of the posters. You should be skeptical about any information on the Site because the information may be offensive, harmful, and/or wrong.
Do Not Violate Posting or Commenting Rules
You are responsible for your own postings and agree to access and use the Site at your own risk on an as-is basis. Your postings should be truthful and accurate. Do not make postings that involve the following:
- Securities for sale, barter, or exchange
- Harassment, defamation, threats, stalking, bullying, or violations of the legal rights of others
- Illegal activities
- Impersonation of any person or entity, or falsely states or misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity
- Infringement of another’s intellectual property, including, but not limited to, trade secrets, trademarks and copyrights of any type
- Obscene, vulgar, bigoted, hateful, or racially offensive language or images
- Commercial advertising
- Gambling, contests, or chain letters
- Violations of any applicable local, state, national, or international law in connection with your use of the Site. This includes securities laws and regulations.
- Comments personally attacking the author of a post.
Furthermore, you agree that, if a third party claims that any material you have contributed to the Site is unlawful, you will bear the full burden of establishing that the material complies with all applicable laws.
The Site reserves the right to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request. The Site may also edit, refuse to post, or remove any posting at the Site’s sole discretion. The Site reserves the right to restrict access by any users whom the Site believes, in its sole discretion, are engaged in inappropriate, unprofessional, or unlawful conduct.
The Site reserves the right to remove content which, in its sole discretion, violates any of the rules set forth herein of which it becomes aware, but is under no obligation to do so. If you are offended by any content of the Site, stop using the Site.
The Site includes unmoderated information containing the personal opinions and other expressions of the persons who post entries on a wide range of topics. Such entries are the opinions of the specific authors and are not statements of advice, opinion, or information of the Site or any or any Site-affiliated person or entity.
Neither the content of the Site, nor the links to other websites contained therein, are routinely moderated, screened, approved, reviewed, or endorsed by the Site or any Site-affiliated person or entity.
The Site and any information, products or services therein are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for use of a particular purpose, or noninfringement.
The Site does not warrant that the Site will operate in an uninterrupted or error-free manner or that the Site is free of viruses or other harmful components. Use of information obtained from or through the Site is at your own risk.
The site is not liable for any loss or damages including, but not limited to, claims for defamation, errors, loss of data, or interruption in availability of data arising out of the use or inability to use the Site or any links; to your placement of content on the Site; or to your reliance upon information obtained from or through the Site or through links contained on the Site.
The Site is not an intermediary, broker/dealer, investment advisor, or exchange and does not provide services as such.
Unauthorized use of the Site in connection with the transmission of unsolicited e-mail, including the transmission of e-mail in violation of this policy, may result in civil, criminal, or administrative penalties against the sender and those assisting the sender.
The site publishes user contributed content in the form of blog posts and comments. By providing blog posts either via RSS feed or directly on the site, comments or other content to the site, contributors agree to the following conditions of use:
- By contributing content, whether blog posts contributed via RSS, blog posts written directly on the site, or comments, the contributor agrees to give CREW Marketing Partners Inc. a perpetual, non-exclusive copyright to the content.
- CREW Marketing Partners Inc. reserves the right to not publish contributed content at our discretion.
- CREW Marketing Partners Inc. reserves the right to schedule syndicated and directly contributed content for publication on our site on any future date or time at our discretion.
- CREW Marketing Partners Inc. will always properly attribute all content in its full form or when excerpted at length (according to the guidelines of fair use) to the author.
- CREW Marketing Partners Inc. reserves the right to syndicate all contributed content via RSS to third parties.
- All contributed content may contain the author’s byline, a brief biography of the author, and, in the case of material provided to us via RSS from the author’s own blog, a link back to the original post in the footer of the full post.
- Contributing authors are solely responsible for the originality and accuracy of their submissions.
- CREW Marketing Partners Inc. reserves the right to remove any sharing links or advertising accompanying contributed posts, especially affiliate links. This may include RSS links back to the original article as those may be construed as affiliate links by search engines and can damage the authority of our site.
- CREW Marketing Partners Inc. reserves the right to set fonts and styles, adjust image alignments, and otherwise alter post layout to ensure that posts comply with our global site styling.
- From time to time, CREW Marketing Partners Inc. may need to display summary versions of contributed content. In such cases, we may edit posts in summary form. Such summaries will always contain a link to the full and unaltered post. In such circumstances, CREW Marketing Partners Inc. will always strive to preserve the original meaning and intent of the content.
- CREW Marketing Partners Inc. reserves the right to edit post headlines for clarity or search engine optimization (keyword inclusion).
- CREW Marketing Partners Inc. reserves the right to make corrections for spelling and grammar.
- CREW Marketing Partners Inc. reserves the right to remove photo links that are not links to the original source photo or copyright owner.
- CREW Marketing Partners Inc. reserves the right to insert relevant advertising in and around content.
- CREW Marketing Partners Inc. reserves the right to cache post images and serve them from our CDN.
- Contributors are not entitled to any compensation from CREW Marketing Partners Inc.
- Contributing content to CREW Marketing Partners Inc. does not in any way form an employee agreement.
- Unless expressly permitted, you may not publish or reproduce the content that appears on any part of this site.
The opinions expressed by users and content authors on this site are theirs alone, and not those of CREW Marketing Partners Inc.
- CREW Marketing Partners Inc. reserves the right to block or remove postings or communications at any time at our sole discretion.
- Some links on this site may link to third-party sites. CREW Marketing Partners Inc. is not responsible for the content on those sites.